Saturday 12 April 2014

The Other Half

There is a fab sketch challenge on the Scrapology blog this month.

The challenge is V is for Verse and to use this lovely sketch
I straight away knew that I wanted to make another layout for my wedding album and use some words from one of my favourite Marillion songs.
I used MME 'Follow your Heart' papers, Melissa Frances sentiment stickers and AC Dear Lizzy glitter foam Thickers.

The butterflies were diecut from vellum and layered and the foliage is a Joanna Sheen ivy die.  The flowers were punched from pearlescent cardstock using EK Success punches.


I printed the words onto Safmat, so that I could position them exactly where I wanted them on the layout.
Video of Marillion 'The Other Half'
There is still time to take part in this month's sketch challenge as it doesn't close until 5th May.

Thank you Scrapology for a fab challenge xx

7 comments:

  1. Karen this is such a beautiful page. I love all the clusters of embellies and the words are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fantastic I love all your additional elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is fabulous, works so well. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Scrapology, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and what lovely words to use :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...