Wednesday 2 April 2014

See it, Pin it, Do it - March

Time to take part in Fiona's monthly challenge See it, Pin it, Do it or SIPIDI

Another bracelet from me this month, I needed something new to match a top that I will be wearing to a wedding later this month.  I had some lovely red, black, grey and crystal beads in my extensive bead stash and took my inspiration from this pin

 Instead of just putting the beads on randomly like I usually do, I decided to have a set order like the bracelet above.


 I then decided it would be nice to have some matching earrings

If you take part this month, don't forget to link your SIPIDI on Fiona's blog

6 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Karen. I really like the addition of the smoky grey beads in your bracelet. Thanks for joining in again this month. I'll add you to the board now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that's gorgeous, you must be over the moon with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous and of course you need earrings too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fabulous stuff love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are beautiful Karen, you are going to look amazing! ;) Thanks for the reminder, I must try and do a blog post later for Fi's SIPIDI as i still haven't joined it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...