Sunday 30 November 2014

Puppy Love

I'm sneaking in quite late this month with my entry for Scrapology's November challenge 'H is for Hearts'.  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly what photograph I was going to use for it.


 I am still on a mission to use up all my half used Sarah's Cards kits so used one that was based on Crate Paper 'Restoration' range.

The photo is of my god-daughter's lovely dog Pixie as a puppy, how could you not fall in love with that adorable little face xxxxx

I cut the hearts with a framelit die and layered a patterned heart over the top of a base of Bazzill cardstock.  I used handstitching to hold all the hearts down.  
 I cut the main title out of funky foam using Tim Holtz 12" sizzlet alphabet die 'Wanted'.  The glitter subtitle is Papermania alphabet stickers.
A sprinkle of gold tone sequins from my stash completed the layout.

Thank you Scrapology for a lovely sketch and challenge to follow x



5 comments:

  1. I love all the stitching on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Karen, love the stitching and hearts. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Karen and how the hearts pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Karen and just read today you've one the challenge. well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...