Thursday 21 July 2016

Christmas Day Memories

Last weekend's ATDML cybercrop had a music theme.  The first challenge was Kaiserchiefs: Ruby, to use red or red rhinestones on a layout.

I used Prima Bella Rouge 'Les Amours' and a photograph from our first Christmas cruise in 2012.


The tickets are cut from Kaisercraft On Stage 'Applause', the blossoms are by Prima and the Zva Creative bling swirl was originally clear, so I coloured it with a Ruby Promarker to match the layout and cut it apart into two swirls.  The title is American Crafts glitter Thickers.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo & accompanying layout. It is simple, clean & easy to see what the page is about, with just enough bling to say Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page - I'm a big fan of red.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...