Monday 7 February 2011

Dizzy Dots set the weekly challenge on UKS

This week it is my team's turn to set the weekly challenge on UKScrappers.  Whilst we were on our team weekend away back in November we had discussed what to do for a challenge when it was our turn to set one.  One idea suggested was that we all used the same photograph for our layout so it was decided that we would all use the group photograph from the weekend.

The elements for our challenge are -

Use the sketch provided
Use a photograph of a group of people, objects or animals
Use some pink and stitching to feature on the layout

This was the sketch that we used from Page Maps


And this is my take on the sketch


I used Sarah's Cards October kit - Crate Paper 'Restoration', MLS alphabet stickers, Martha Stewart butterfly punch and The Hobby House pearls.

A close up of my stitched element


It has been really interesting to see how all our layouts have differed even though we have all used the same sketch and photograph.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous LO Karen and I love the challenge that the Dizzies have set, I will definitely be giving it a go this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lo, hope you get lots taking part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone in your picture looks like they're having a great time!! I may have to pop over and see the responses if they are still up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...