Saturday 26 February 2011

Say it with Flowers

This month's challenge on Penny Black at Allsorts is Say it with Flowers.


I have made a birthday card using a stamp that I borrowed from Dee on our Twilight weekend away




Supplies used


Happy Birthday sentiment - Cuddly Buddly
Other sentiment - Woodware
Flowers punched using Woodware daisy punches in two sizes and oakleaf punch, hole punch used for centres which were watercoloured yellow and glittered with stickles
Patterned paper - from scraps box


A close up of the image -



5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card :) Love the daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely lovely card Karen, that image is so sweet and those daisies you made are GORGEOUS!..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, I especially love the daisies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and a lovely card but I still love 'The Count' :D

    L
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...