Wednesday 25 May 2011

Fabulous Three Days of Crafting

Instead of going to Debden this year we had a weekend of crafting a little closer to home at our usual monthly crop site Cardinal Colours.

We started on Friday afternoon till late that evening, then crafted all day Saturday and then Sunday till 5pm.  We rounded off a lovely weekend with a meal at the Old Polegate Station.  It did involve a bit of travelling to and fro' for some but I must admit I did enjoy getting to sleep in my own bed each night!!

A lovely group photo of us in the lovely garden -


People at work -

Sy and Liz
Wendy


Sarah and Julie


Becky and Teresa


Lynne and Carol taking time out in the garden


Meal out -




Sy experiments with a new look -


Experiment no 2


Thank you Ladies for a fabulous weekend - I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

I was quite productive and got almost 12 layouts completed which I will share here over the next week or so!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! 12 lo's Karen!!!! Amazing. Can't wait to see them all. Looks like you all had a super time.xx warmest wishes Anita,.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time was had

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a fabulous weekend. Reminds me I better blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...