Friday 13 May 2011

New baby gift and card

One of our neighbours has recently had a baby girl so I made this little basket filled up with goodies as a gift for her.






I learnt how to make the basket at one of Anita's aka The Inky Blossom classes.  We originally made the basket as a Christmas project to hold sweets.

I also needed to make a card too but don't really have any stamps for a new baby card, then I remembered that I had some decoupage sheets of Margaret Sherry designs from a magazine freebie yonks ago.  So I made this little card to go with the gift -

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift Karen and I just LOVE that card, so adorable.....I bet your neighbour loves it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That basket is most impressive! Its such a good idea and adaptable to any gift/occasion. Thanks for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, perfect for the occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I just adore that basket, what a fab idea, I will have to try one sometime! The card is so cute I am sure your neighbour must have loved it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...