Friday 20 May 2011

The Ribbon Girl - colour challenge #8

The colour challenge this month on The Ribbon Girls Blog is Pinks and Lilacs.  I wanted to do something pretty quick and easy as I am busy packing for a 3 day crop with my regular crop friends at Cardinal Colours.  I really enjoyed making this card for the Clean and Simple challenge  on the PBSC blog so took my inspiration from that and coloured this sweet snowman in pink and lilac.  I then found this lovely piece of organza ribbon in my stash - I wish I could remember where I had got it from as it is so pretty and I would love some more.


I think I will make a few more cards like this for my for sale box as they are really quick and easy to make.

A close up of the snowman


There is still another week to join in with the challenge as they last for a fortnight.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, I just love this Karen!! Love the cleaness of it and the soft colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gorgeous card Karen.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Karen, looks wonderful in this colourway.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is fab! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...