Saturday 17 December 2011

Anita's Christmas Class

We usually do something a bit different at our pre-Christmas class with Anita aka The Inky Blossom and this year we decorated this lovely frame from The Range.

This is Anita's frame


And this is my version of it - I had to do it a little different as I was using a 5x7 photograph instead of a 6x4.


Please excuse the odd angle - the light is so bad here that I could not get a front on photograph without half of it obscured by the flash.  I do struggle making the spiral flowers so after making a cluster to go at the top I gave up on them and added some punched butterflies instead to the bottom corner!!


The papers that we used were Lost and Found 2 from My Mind's Eye.  Thankyou Anita for another lovely class - it looks lovely on my unit.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, I LOVE the addition of the butterflies! They look just right on there. So pleased you enjoyed the class again :)
    Have a wonderful Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen this is stunning, its so beautiful, I just love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this Karen, nice photo and the flowers are perfect, gret job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the butterflys Karen, they go so well, Hugs May, A Merry Christmas to you and your family x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Love your frame, what a great project
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...