Tuesday 20 December 2011

Meet the Family - November 6x4 love

We are very nearly at the end of Shimelle's 6x4 love and the November class showed a fab way to include eleven photographs on a double page layout by the clever use of a 6x12 three pocket page in the middle.

I didn't have a page the right size so I just cut a 6 pocket 12x12 page protector in half.  I had plenty of photographs to do this page from my niece Milly's horror themed fancy dress party - you may remember the party photos from this blog post.  It was hard trying to choose which photographs to use - I still have plenty more to make layouts with.


Close up of the left and right hand sides



And with the 6x12 page protector added -



A close up of the 6x12 page protector (both sides)



I used Kraft cardstock and My Mind's Eye 'The Spider Web' and two different sets of AC Thickers for my title.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen, I love the font and PP's used, they are just perfect for the photos. I also love how you have used the 6 x 12 page protector, its so effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these are fantastic Layouts Karen, Just love the papers, font everything about them, great pics, Hugs May x x x ps thank you for your kind offer to stamp some PBs stamps, thanks soooo much x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant Karen - still trying to catch up with 6x4 - great idea to cut that one in half :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pics Karen, such fun you all had by the looks of things..xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...just popped over via The Felt Fairy to say I am joining in the Monthly Make...hope to keep up with you through 2012...Merry Christmas...

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...