Saturday 31 December 2011

My Favourite Five cards of 2011

Well here we are with the last blog post of the year!!!!


I am joining in with Debby's Favourite five cards of the year.  It was very difficult to pick out five cards from all that I have made this year but in the end chose these five -

Get well card to my brother -


Birthday card for my Mum


Birthday card for Richard



Birthday card for dear niece


Anniversary card for dear sister and BIL


I wish all my blog readers a very Happy New Year - hope you are looking forward to the new year ahead.

6 comments:

  1. Five fabulous designs Karen. Can't wait to see all your creations that you have in store for 2012. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards...have a great New Year. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly 5 super cards there Karen, really lovely and each so different. Happy New Year to you too, hope you are having a fun evening. Look forward to seeing you early in 2012 :)

    Warmest wishes
    Anita..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards Karen. I just love the one you did for your niece, and the heart anniversary card. I hope you have a very happy, healthy and crafty new year
    Hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection Karen.
    Thanks for joining in with My Favourite cards of 2011.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the differently-shaped easel cards. They're great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...