Monday 5 December 2011

Anita's November class - Beauty

Once again another gorgeous class from Anita - this time using Prima papers.


I have used a photograph of my Mum taken about 1962, I will fill the year in on the layout once I have checked with her.  Anita's original layout had concertina flowers embellishing the layout but I find them so lumpy in my albums plus I am pretty useless at making them, so instead I stamped some Hero Art butterflies and cut them out to add to the layout.  Everything was then given a very liberal dose of Icicle Stickles but sadly the camera hasn't picked up how glittery the layout is.

4 comments:

  1. what an amazing photo and layout. Lucky you having such old photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Karen. Gorgeous photo of your mum too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic photo of your Mum Karen, so pleased you liked the class. I really like the butterflies you have used on the layout.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Karen, gorgeous photo of your Mother and great choice of papers, lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...