Wednesday 22 May 2013

Mr P and Mr W

Last week's challenge on UKScrappers was to use this sketch, at least 5 different patterned papers and at least 5 lines of journalling.


This was my take on the sketch and I used my Onwards and Upwards blog event kit


The papers used are a mix of Basic Grey Urban Prairie, WRMK Lovestruck, American Crafts and random scraps from my scraps bag for the stars.

The photos are the two lovely chaps who come every year to our Twilight Addicts crafty retreat at Meadow Barn near Hereford.  Mr P belongs to me and cooked chilli on the Friday night, plus he also goes up to the shop for emergency supplies (usually chocolate and coke!!).  Mr W (short for wonderful) belongs to Lisa and he always makes his legendary fajitas on the Saturday night. 

1 comment:

  1. Another great layout Karen, I really like how you've used the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...