Saturday, 13 September 2014

Crazy Golf

This is the August sketch by My Creative Sketches


I used a mixture of Basic Grey 'Serenade' and Simple Stories 'Handmade Holiday' and some photographs from last year's holiday to Guernsey.

Our first full day of the holiday was a Sunday and not many visitor attractions were open but we did find a small retail complex that included a craft shop (surprise surprise), a lovely restaurant and an 18 hole crazy golf course - it took us a good couple of hours to get round the course and I was the winner by one shot!!

The butterflies were cut with a Cheery Lynn die and the smaller butterfly is punched.  I have had that doily sat in my doily bag for ages - I coloured it with chalk ink for another layout but the colour was all wrong so I never used it, it was the perfect match for this layout.

8 comments:

  1. What a great entry for the My Creative Sketches challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, I love crazy golf! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It pays to hold onto things. They always come in handy eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how perfect the doily is here. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That doily was a happy mistake. Looks perfect on this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...