5. A rack of postcards - taken in Helsinki in the market by the harbour
6. Urban Street Scene - again taken in Helsinki
8. Tattoo on a person - I completely forgot when my Swedish friends were in July to take pictures of their Marillion tattoos so had to get my sister to oblige at the weekend with a photo of hers
15. A Juggler - really struggled with this one, wherever we have been this summer there has been a distinct lack of street entertainers so my Mum obliged by juggling oranges in our cabin one day - sadly the light was all wrong so it isn't a very good photo
18. A Waterfall - I knew exactly what I was going to photograph for this one!! I had remembered that there was a beautiful fountain near the English Church in Copenhagen which had a waterfall effect, so we made sure when we walked from the ship into the city that we walked that way.
I still have some more photographs to share but I need to nag Mr P as they are on his phone at the moment. Sadly I haven't been able to get all of them but have had a very good stab at my first year of doing this - next year I will do better!!