My third and final post as today is the last day of Rinda's Summer Scavenger Hunt
1. A sign welcoming people to your hometown. Poor Mr P - there is no footpath here so he got quite muddy getting this shot for me - one half of the Gates of Pole!!
2. A garden gnome - I have various garden ornaments but sadly no gnomes, but whilst in Russia exploring the Gulf of Finland we found these lovely garden ornaments in a church garden - I think they are far nicer than gnomes
3. Birds on a wire - well this one was proving as difficult as the juggler to find, on one of our coach trips out I had virtually our whole coach party trying to find wires with birds on. In the end we found two lone birds perched on wire.
The first at the harbour side market in Helsinki -
12. A Mascot - not sure if she really qualifies as a mascot, but The Little Mermaid is an iconic image in Copenhagen and is used on lots of advertising for Denmark.
20. A bus with a picture painted on its side
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season - sunglasses and paddling
This lovely car was in the Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen
So my first scavenger hunt is over, it was great fun and Mr P and my parents enjoyed joining in whilst we were on the cruise. Thank you Rinda for organising the hunt, I look forward to joining in again next year.
2. A garden gnome
3. Birds on a wire
6. An urban street scene
7. A rural landscape
8. A tattoo on a person
9. A bakery
12. A mascot
13. A sunrise
16. A sign in a language other than English
17. A lamp post
18. A water fall
19. A public garden
21. A photograph of you with something representing the season (recognizing that the season will be Winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.