Wednesday 6 April 2016

Jazzy Cats Birthday

The theme for this month's challenge at Penny Black and More is Birthdays.  I recently got some new stamps from the latest Penny Black release and they are perfect for Birthday cards.

This is one that I made using a stamp from T for transparent set 'Jazzy Cats'



The patterned paper is from DCWV Rock Star paper stack and the die cut music is a Spellbinders D-Lites die.

I coloured the image using Promarker pens.


I know this card has been received so I am safe to share it.

4 comments:

  1. I can see that design being very useful. Wonderful colouring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo what a great fun card, am loving the stars and music dies, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...