I cut the tags from kraft cardstock using a sizzix die and inked all the edges with vintage photo distress ink. The front and back cover were stamped with a Hampton Arts floral background stamp using scattered straw ink. The butterfly is from a lovely set of three stamps (Hero Arts 3 Artistic Butterflies) which only arrived in the post this morning - I think that is the quickest I have ever got a new stamp inky. I then gave the butterfly a light covering of diamond stickles before cutting out.
After adding my photographs I then decorated the pages with punched butterflies and gemstones.
And a close up of the front cover
To finish I added some orange gemstones to the front cover, used My Little Shoebox alphabet stickers for the title and used some ribbons from my stash to decorate the book ring. I rarely make mini books but I am pleased with how this has turned out. I think I might make a little box for it to go in once the cybercrop has finished.