Friday 3 June 2011

Christmas in April Part 1

I always make a very early start on my Christmas cards as from September I will be doing some fundraisers for Children with Cancer Fund and plus I need over 100 for my own needs.  I managed in April to have a couple of good cardmaking sessions.

For these cards I used the same Penny Black Hedgehog stamp and used up scraps of patterned paper to cover the card blank.  The stamps are Personal Impressions and the sentiment mats have been punched using Stampin' Up punches.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Karen, I am always so impressed at how organised you are with your chrimbo cards! Anita.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...