Saturday 18 June 2011

ATDML Class One - Christmas Day

Yesterday evening saw the start of the first cybercrop at A Trip Down Memory Lane and it kicked off with this lovely class by Mel.

I am planning to do lots of stash busting over this weekend so I haven't bought anything new or any of the class kits.

This is the layout that I did for Mel's class - it has a lovely interactive centre panel which opens out to show more photographs which was great as I had all these photos from Christmas Day 2009 waiting to be scrapped.  I used Basic Grey Wassail with the matching cardstock stickers and alphabet.  The page is about our tradition of not having turkey on Christmas Day, instead we always have steak and chips, washed down with a bottle of Lanson Black, followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding for afters.




Going to grab a quick breakfast and then finish off the challenge I started last night and see what the first class/challenge is today.

6 comments:

  1. Oh - I love this!! Gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page, might get some scrapping done tomorrow if the boys let me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page - love the design. Sounds like the perfect Christmas lunch to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one! I left the interactive bit out of mine but this one looks really great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...