Thursday 23 June 2011

ATDML Class 4 - Mini book by Karen Moss

This class was to make a mini book using just one sheet of cardstock and some double sided patterned paper.  I rarely make mini books but wanted to make one about our recent stay in The Netherlands with the Jansen family.

I used Paper Trunk 'Maybe Baby' for the cover of my book.


The inside cover -


The back pages -


To decorate my pages I used a woodware scroll punch and I also doodled flowers on polka dot paper and cut them out.



I added a prima e-bling pearl to the flower on the front cover and used organza ribbon from my stash to make the tie. 

Thankyou Karen for a great class.

4 comments:

  1. looks great- you should do more mini books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you journaled on the front cover and your little doodled flowers are so cute. Thank you for taking my class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you doodled!!!! What's more, you doodled and used it as a basis for cutting-out!!! Brave!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute minibook, I love the paper you have used for the cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...