Sunday 5 June 2011

Christmas in April Part Two

A couple more cards made during my mega-cardmaking session back in April.



Supplies used -

Penny Black T for transparent set - The Wonder
MS snowflake and snowflake border punches
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Patterned paper - Hot off the Press
Dovecraft metallic ribbon
SU oval sentiment punches
Stardust Stickles





Supplies used -

Magnolia Tilda stamp
DCWV paper
Penny Black sentiment stamps
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch and Woodware snowflake punch
SU oval sentiment stamps
Mat embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Karen, these cards are just gorgeous, such cut images and as always, I love your soft coloring.I have tried another 2 times to leave a comment on here but I think blogger is being a beast again :(....xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...