No resolutions from me as I am hopeless at keeping them so can't even see the point of setting them just to go and break them a few days later LOL!!!!!
I do have a few crafty aims for the next year, so thought I would go public with them here on the blog to see how I get on -
1. Finish Document 2011 and blog - realised I have hardly blogged any of this project
2. Document 2012 - will just be a single 12 x 12 layout per month with a collage photograph of the highlights of each month.
3. Take part in The Felt Fairy's Monthly Make pledge - I want to do more crafts this year, since starting papercrafting I have very much neglected all my needlecrafts so would like to do more of those this year. It will also be useful to help me finish up some of those unfinished projects that I have on the go.
4 To do two Shimelle Pretty Paper Party classes each month. I signed up to this last year but didn't get a chance to take part whilst the party was going on. I have saved all the PDFs and will enjoy working through them at my own pace. This will hopefully help me with my stash busting too - I have way too much stash and I am going to try and cut back my spending on patterned paper until I have made a big dent in what I already have.
5. To complete some of my many UFOs - I can't be bothered to even list them all here LOL, but I can assure you that I have many and it would be nice to turn them into finished projects.
6. To continue to make all my own cards. In 2011 I made 7 Easter cards, 83 other cards and 143 Christmas cards.
7. To make 6 layouts for my Marillion album
8. To put away in albums all the layouts that I made last year.
Well I think that is enough for the year, I will try to do regular updates to post on how I am doing in keeping my crafty aims.
Hi - I'm Karen thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a peek. I'm a 50 something, Marillion obsessed, craft mad individual. Thankfully I have an understanding hubby who is also mad on Marillion and doesn't seem to mind me filling the house with all my crafting paraphenalia. I have recently quit working as a clerk to a local school's governing body and am now adjusting to being a full-time domestic goddess.
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my little blog.