Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year - My Crafting Aims for 2012


Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!

No resolutions from me as I am hopeless at keeping them so can't even see the point of setting them just to go and break them a few days later LOL!!!!!

I do have a few crafty aims for the next year, so thought I would go public with them here on the blog to see how I get on -

1.  Finish Document 2011 and blog - realised I have hardly blogged any of this project

2.  Document 2012 - will just be a single 12 x 12 layout per month with a collage photograph of the highlights of each month.

3.  Take part in The Felt Fairy's Monthly Make pledge - I want to do more crafts this year, since starting papercrafting I have very much neglected all my needlecrafts so would like to do more of those this year.  It will also be useful to help me finish up some of those unfinished projects that I have on the go.



4   To do two Shimelle Pretty Paper Party classes each month.  I signed up to this last year but didn't get a chance to take part whilst the party was going on.  I have saved all the PDFs and will enjoy working through them at my own pace. This will hopefully help me with my stash busting too - I have way too much stash and I am going to try and cut back my spending on patterned paper until I have made a big dent in what I already have.



5.  To complete some of my many UFOs - I can't be bothered to even list them all here LOL, but I can assure you that I have many and it would be nice to turn them into finished projects.

6.  To continue to make all my own cards.  In 2011 I made 7 Easter cards, 83 other cards and 143 Christmas cards.

7.  To make 6 layouts for my Marillion album

8.  To put away in albums all the layouts that I made last year.

Well I think that is enough for the year, I will try to do regular updates to post on how I am doing in keeping my crafty aims.
 

10 comments:

  1. No New Resolutions for me either!! It looks like you will be busy with your various craft projects this year, I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year, I hope that 2012 will be a good year for you all, Luv Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Karen with your goals - you have a lot going on there! Look forward to seeing them as they get created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Karen with your resolutions. You certainly will be keeping busy. Happy New Year too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you will have a very busy crafty year. Hope you manage to get everything you want to do done I am sure you will and look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Cuz! Yep, I'm a on a crafty stash busting resolution theme this year too! Enjoy all your crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, daren't make any for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your goals Karen.and well done on keeping up with your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year to you. Wishing you a very crafty one.

    You've got some great goals there. I'm sure you'll do really well on them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen,
    Found your blog in the One Make of Month list and am glad I found it. Happy New year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll join you in the Shimelle's PPP. I have already done a couple, but I need to keep Pretty Paper Partying!!! Especially in a Use It Up year! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...