Friday 15 June 2012

Another Red, White and Blue birthday

This week's challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Red, White and Blue.  I have been making quite a few male cards recently - they are not my favourite to make, so the 'for sale' box needed stocking up!!


The stamp is called Hedge-word and the papers used are all from my scrap box.  The sentiment is Wild Rose Studio and the oval punches are from Stampin' Up. The red pearls are from Sarah's Cards and the border punch is from Martha Stewart.

1 comment:

  1. great image to use on a male card karen and I love that starry paper...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...