Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday Ian!!

This is the card I have made for my wonderful Dad


I used a digistamp from the Dexter collection by DigiStamp Boutique and coloured it with Promarkers before cutting out and mounting onto an embossed pearlescent cardstock circle.  The sentiment stamp is by Stamps Away and the paper is from Wild Rose Studio.


Have a wonderful day Dad and I will see you later xxx


And a big hug to my friends out there who no longer have their Dads with them for this Father's Day (((hugs)))

It is also my Brother's birthday today - Happy Birthday Ian!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...