Saturday 23 June 2012

The Muck Magnet

This weekend I am taking part in the cybercrop that is being held on the A Trip Down Memory Lane blog.  It started yesterday evening and runs until Sunday afternoon but there are really generous deadlines for completing the classes and challenges so no need to rush your work.

The first class yesterday was this layout by Mel.  I didn't purchase any of the class kits instead I am going to try and do a bit of stash busting this weekend.

This is my version of the class using Pink Paislee 'Amber Road' - these were in a 2009 kit from Sarah's Cards and now I only have scraps left to make cards with.


Mr P isn't very amused that I have used this photograph of him LOL!!  The large butterfly was cut with a Spellbinders die and the scallop below the photograph is some velvet ribbon that came with the kit.  The title is a mixture of Crate Paper and Word Play alpha' stickers.

Right nose back to the grindstone I have more classes and challenges to take part in!!

4 comments:

  1. Love those papers Karen, thanks for sharing and joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab, good idea to use up your stash - It is sometime good to go through all that you have accumulated and actually use some of it! I often find when I go through older stash that there is some gorgeous products in there that I had completely forgotten about. Thanks for taing my class, enjoy the rest of the cyber crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen :) Love your page and you are very good using up your stash, I really must try harder at that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is fab and I just LOVE the title! (Don't tell Richard I said that though!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...