Saturday 23 June 2012

Card class

At the moment I am skipping all the mini book classes as I am not really into mini books.  Though I might go back at a later date and have a go as there have been two lovely classes posted so far.  My next class was a card class by Karen Cole.

As I am really behind with my Christmas card schedule this year I decided to make Christmas ones.  Again more stash-busting going on and I used just scraps of patterned paper leftover from kits and classes.  A real mixture of papers used including Fancy Pants, Prima and Basic Grey.



I used two different Prima swirls stamps for the background and the shaped diecut is a Nellie Snellen die.  The sentiment is by Stampin' Up and is made to fit the scalloped SU punch perfectly.  I finished off embellishing with some snowflakes punched from pale blue glitter cardstock and some gemstones.





Thanks for a fab class I can see myself making a lot more of these!!

4 comments:

  1. These are fab and I am feeling a pang of guilt as all my good intentions of starting to make Christmas cards early so there was no rush has resulted in one card made so far! I shall take a leaf out of your book and use this class to help me work to rectify this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen you have been a busy bee with the cybercrop! Gorgeous cards and I really love the Muck Magnet layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Karen, these are just lovely, love the soft colours and the hole design....gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...