Thursday 14 June 2012

Happy Birthday Mr P!!!!!!!!!

It is Richard's birthday today and for a change he actually has the night off work but we have a funeral at lunchtime to attend and then a dentist appointment in the afternoon, so all festivities will have to wait until the evening.

This is the card I have made for him


This stamp is my latest Penny Black purchase and I love it - I can see me using this one lots!!  The top sentiment is a Personal Impressions 'Tinchie' stamp and the larger round one is Lilli of the Valley.  I stamped the image twice and layered up the teddy and the balloons.  The balloons were also coated with Glossy Accents to make them lovely and shiny.


This card is also my card for week 20 of the 52 card challenge, the prompt was Rainbow and I am sure my rainbow of balloons fulfils that criteria!!

So think of us later when we will be stuffing our faces with Domino pizzas, birthday cake and quaffing pink fizz LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. There's a whole lotta love in that card, Karen-- I'm sure the birthday boy will love it almost as much as the pizza and cake!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card Karen. Happy Birthday Richard, hope you both had a super evening x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card - love the way you have used glossy accents on the balloons, it looks great.
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...