Friday 11 July 2014

50 Shades of Green - Week 22

The theme for week 22 of the 52 cards challenge was 50 shades of green.

This stamp is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine, I just coloured all the balloons in different shades of green.

 I coated all the balloons in a layer of glossy accents to make them lovely and shiny.


The image was coloured with Promarkers and the papers used are from my class leftovers bag so I have no idea what brand they are but I think they are from a Christmas range.  Whilst I was in the mood for colouring I did a blue version.

The paper is from Creative Memories and the mats were cut using a Spellbinder nestability die, the sentiments are by Hero Arts.

2 comments:

  1. It's a great image and ideal for a "shades of...." challenge. Love the glossy balloons and admire your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised it's becoming a fav, it's a gorgeous stamp and you use it beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...