Tuesday 15 July 2014

Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary Mr P!!

It doesn't feel that long ago but it was 19 years ago that this happened on a scorching hot beautiful July Saturday.


As always I have made a card for Mr P!!

I used a Sizzix flip card die so have had to take quite a few photographs to show the card off from different angles.





Nothing special planned for the day but I am sure we will do something nice with our Dutch friends who we will be visiting today.

I am entering this card into this months Penny Black and More at Allsorts challenge - the theme for July is Punches and Dies.

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, it's crazy how fast time goes. It will be our 26th this month but I'd swear it feels like only 10 or so :) you've made such a beautiful card here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...