Saturday 19 July 2014

Have a micey nice day xx

Week 23 of the 52 cards challenge was a picture prompt.


I was inspired by the teacup to use this lovely Penny Black stamp for my cards and I also picked out the green and yellow for my colour scheme.

The papers are magazine freebies and I made the daisies using an EK success flower punch and a hole punch for the centres.  The image was coloured with Promarkers, the top sentiment is by Penny Black and the Happy Birthday is by Personal Impressions.

I am entering this card in the Penny Black and More at Allsorts blog challenge - the theme for July is Punches and Dies.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on it, I love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright, cheery and happy - love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah what a sweetie and such lovely bright colours too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month and good luck, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creations, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...