Saturday 3 July 2010

ATDML June Bingo Challenge

June's challenge on ATDML was an interesting one, you had to do a layout using all the elements in your chosen line from this grid -


I chose the second vertical line and did this layout -


I am doing an album based around the band Marillion so chose the song Whatever is Wrong With You, my journalling is hidden behind the lyrics on a tag (you can just see it peeking out).  The paper range is Basic Grey Porcelain.



My friend Gemma has some blog candy at the moment to celebrate her birthday on 9th July.  You can find out about it on her blog My Simple Life

7 comments:

  1. A lovely layout Karen, especially all those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Karen, at first glimpse I thought it was a Twilight one because of the colours, do you think that is just another sign of my small obsession ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous lo Karen :) I saw the challenge, but brain won't engage lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant take on a fab challenge, I love the black and red colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Karen! I love the leaves sticking out from under the flowers - gives it more delicacy and a bit of realism. A touch of tongue in cheek humour hopefully helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely - good choice of title too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...