Saturday 31 July 2010

Blog award

Thank you Liz Crafty Educator for this blog award


The rules of the award are that I have to thank the person who gave it to me, tell you 7 things about myself and then pass the award onto five other bloggers.

I would like to pass this on to -

Sy at Karmacraft

Wendy at Scrapbooks and Cookbooks

Lisa at A Little of What You Fancy

Gemma at My Simple Life

and

Carin at Life, love and scrap

Right now the difficult bit telling you 7 things about myself, hmmmm lets see -

1.  I'm obsessed with the band Marillion - but hey you all knew that anyway LOL!!!

2.  I love marzipan and icing but hate fruit cake so always share wedding cake and christmas cake with my hubby - he gets the cake and I get the topping.

3.  My favourite thing to have for breakfast is cold rhubarb crumble with evaporated milk on.

4.  I can eat a whole tub of Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska icecream in one sitting

5.  I can't bear to throw out even the smallest scrap of card and patterned paper as I know that one day it will come in handy for something

6.  I'm an owl - I love to stay up until the wee hours and can't bear the thought of getting out of bed before 11am

7.  I'm a typical Virgo so on the plus side I am meticulous, reliable, practical and modest it also means that I fuss and worry too much, am overcritical and am a pain in the butt perfectionist.

Thank you Liz once again for the passing the award to me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, Karen Thank You Very Much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you!! I've queued this up to be posted and passed on...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...