Thursday 15 July 2010

Happy Wedding Anniversary

I can't believe that today is our 15th wedding anniversary and we will have been together 18 years and 5 days - where did all that time go and to quote Richard 'I would have got less time for murder' LOL - the old ones are the best!!  So this year it is crystal and I am not having much luck at convincing Richard that diamond is the new crystal!!

With any luck we will now be on the River Rhine and enjoying life aboard the MPS Rotterdam - hopefully we will be having something bubbly tonight.

This is the card that I have made for Richard

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the anniversary, and I hope the cruise goes well. Beautiful card too :) I hope Richard loves it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Karen and a very Happy Anniversary to you and your DH :)

    I hope you are enjoying your holiday and the bubbly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...