Saturday 4 December 2010

Journal your Christmas Day 4 (2009)

Day 4's prompt was all about perfect so I did my page on the perfect Christmas Day that we had in 2007.  It was so perfect that it is how we spent Christmas Day in 2008 and 09 as well and we have the same plans again for this year LOL!!

I had to do a page that opened out for this prompt as I had so many photos to use this time


And the inside pages


We will have my friend Nicky with us again this Christmas but she is quite happy to join in with our alternative Christmas Day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pages for your JYC album, lovely memories to journal and a great selection of photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...