Thursday 30 December 2010

The last of 2010 Christmas Cards

This really is the last showing of this year's Christmas cards - I have just found two that I haven't blogged yet.

The snowman is one of two Sugar Nellie snowmen stamps that I have (you can get them from Funky Kits).  I only made a couple of cards using those stamps this year so must make more effort to get them out next year as they are really cute.  The background paper is from Craft Creations and the image was coloured with Promarkers (I borrowed some from a friend to see what they were like and I am happy to report that I prefer using my Derwent watercolour pencils - that is a big sigh of relief as I would hate to have a new addiction LOL!!)


This next one I made for a Penny Black Saturday Challenge for a sketch challenge but then I decided that I didn't like it, so didn't bother entering it LOL.


The background paper is Karen Foster and the paper ribbons were made using a See D sentiment stamp.  The snowflakes are two Martha Stewart punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...