Tuesday 28 December 2010

My Mind's Eye Colourful Christmas

The kit we had last December from Sarah's Cards was MME Colourful Christmas and I am amazed at how far the contents of the kit have gone.  I had already got 5 layouts from it when I decided to use some of the kit to make Christmas cards using the sheet of die cuts that was included as they weren't the sort of thing that I would put on a layout.

I got all of these from it -

I used a free teddy bear stamp that came with a magazine and some ribbon that was also in the kit






 
I was quite liberal with stardust and icicle stickles on the die cuts.

And I still have papers and embellishments left over that I can use for more cards.

2 comments:

  1. Golly Karen, that is a very impressive amount of makes, what a smashing kit to play with. Such lovely cards..warmest wishes Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karen, wow that was/is some kit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...