Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wedding album Part 5

I have found some more wedding layouts that I haven't shared on the blog yet.


It wasn't easy to get a photograph with all my nieces and nephews in but I really wanted one of them with my parents.  The photographer finally managed it once we got to The Horseshoe Inn for the reception but as you can see some of them really didn't want to be in this photo.  I actually have 9 nieces and nephews but in 1995 there were only 7 of them.  I went a bit mad with the blossoms on this one - needless to say I have restocked the blue flowers since doing this layout.

This next layout I did for a challenge eons ago for A Trip Down Memory Lane


The challenge was to use Basic Grey products.  I used Two Scoops and painstakingly cut all the swirls out by hand.  For the large flower I used a chipboard flower as a template and put a HOTP rub-on on the brad.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts Karen, a girl can never have enough blossoms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous LO's, they are both really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pages karen, lots to look at and so pretty..xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...