Wednesday 10 October 2012

10 Things on the Tenth - Blogtoberfest #10

As it is the 10th today it is time to join in with Shimelle.  I thought that I would share ten of the different challenges that I like to join in with each month when I have the time.

1.  Scrapology Card Challenge - usually goes live on the 15th of each month and you have a month to enter

2.  Scrapology Sketch Challenge - goes live on 1st of each month and the closing date is usually on the 5th of the following month.  There is always a sketch to use and a theme.

3.  My Creative Sketches - the sketch usually goes live on 16th of each month and you have to the 14th to complete.

4.  Going Buggy - Enfys usually has a monthly card challenge and these will be starting up again in the new year.  Do keep an eye on Enfys' blog as she is on the Letraset design team and often has Promarker and Aquamarker giveaways plus fab tutorials for using the products.

5.  Penny Black Saturday Challenge - this is now a monthly challenge and the theme goes live on the first Saturday in the month.  Always some lovely prizes on offer and it gives me a chance to use my many Penny Black stamps.

6.  Penny Black and More @ Allsorts - a monthly challenge which goes live on the first Sunday in the month - not just limited to using Penny Black stamps, but there is an extra prize for those that do.

7.  52 cards challenge - the weekly challenge goes live on a Monday and there is also a thread over on UKS where participants can chat and share their cards

8.  Sarah's Cards - a monthly challenge that goes live roughly in the middle of the month, usually a sketch or a theme to follow.

9.  Monthly Make - hosted by The Felt Fairy and all you have to do is make something each month.  I have tried to do something that doesn't use paper and have ended up hooked on beading and jewellery making.  There is a new Flickr group each month to share your work in and a whole array of crafts to take a look at.

10.  Month in Numbers - hosted by Julie Kirk and a fun way of looking back over the activities of the previous month expressed in numbers.

So that is just a few of the things that I get up to each month - some months I do all of these challenges but other months life just gets in the way and I only get to do a couple.

And I couldn't leave this blog post with no pictures so here are some cards made with scraps from a class kit



1 comment:

  1. You've do so much you make me breathless trying to read it all and I love those cards, they are so sweet and great images too

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...