Monday 15 October 2012

Christmas cards - Blogtoberfest #15

I'm busy restocking my Christmas cards at the moment for my next fundraiser, my Mum asked to look at the new cards the other day so I sent my box over to her - it came back EMPTY!!!  She bought some and then sold the rest to other residents so I am now back to square one with no Christmas cards for my next fundraiser which is just over 2 weeks away.  Needless to say I have spent the whole weekend starting off a production line for more Christmas cards and I won't be letting anyone see these until the day of the sale!!!

These are some of the last batch that I made -







Stamps:  Kanban, KaiserCraft, PI, QVC, LOTV
Papers:  Papermania, Craft Creations
Stardust, Diamond and Crystal Stickles
Red Liquid Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...