Thursday 18 October 2012

More cards - Blogtoberfest #18

Sorry it is mainly cards from me at the moment - with the next fundraiser impending there is little time for anything else other than cardmaking.

A few more cards that I made for my last fundraiser -

Decoupage and pyramage cards using the Red Hearts download from The Crafty Purple Frog, the background paper has been overstamped with SU Basic Grey ink and a Prima swirl stamp.



One of my favourite Penny Black stamps 'Feline Count' - stamped directly onto the card and coloured using Promarkers.  I'm linking this last card to this month's challenge on the Penny Black and More @ Allsorts blog, the challenge is Animal Magic.


4 comments:

  1. oh, this cat is so cute and i love the CAS layout! thank you so much for playing along with our animal magic theme this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful cards Karen. Gorgeous images and beautifully colored. The kitty is so cute, and I love the all white, really shows off your beautiful coloring.
    So glad you joined us at penny black and more! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great collection of cards Karen, I love the fairies but the CAS style one is really eye catching.

    Thanks so much for joining our Animal Magic theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS card, love the 'vampire' stamp.
    Thank you for joining the Animal Magic challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...