Thursday 20 December 2012

DigiStamp Boutique Christmas

To speed up my Christmas card production this year as I was totally overwhelmed with the amount of orders I ended up with for my fundraising, I resorted to using digi images for the first time.  I got this lovely Simply for Christmas set from DigiStamp Boutique which had a sheet of ready coloured stamps - simply perfect for when you really want to give a handmade card but are running out of time.  Once I had printed all the images I then added some glitter highlights and cut them out with Spellbinder deckle edge rectangle dies.

A small selection of the cards that I made -






Other supplies -
Papers - Brenda Pinnick, Craft Creations. Docrafts vellum
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Lakeland adhesive ribbon
Gems from stash

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...