Saturday 22 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2011 Part 2

Here are some more of the 6x4 pages from last year's Journal Your Christmas.

Day 4 - a Perfect Christmas and us looking forward to our 2012 Christmas cruise to the Canaries


Day 5 - Advent and how we use to have to share an Advent calendar between 4 of us, when I left home at 18 I treated myself to a calendar all to myself and I still have one every year!!


Day 6 - Memories of Christmas Past - my gran always use to knit my Dad a new hat and pair of fingerless gloves.  This is Dad in 1987 modelling that year's set!!


Day 7 - As always I was behind with my preparations so what do I always do when I need to focus?  I make myself a list!!


Day 8 - My favourite card comes every year from Mum's Monkey, it always has pride of place on my mantelpiece along with any other handmade cards that I get.


Day 9 - Christmas traditions - one in our family is that if you get a present that can be worn you have to model it there and then!!

 
 


2 comments:

  1. lol, great pages. love reading about your traditions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages Karen and what wonderful things to put down in writing like that! I have seen the journal your Christmas but have never thought of it in those terms and I love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...