Monday 3 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2011

Last year I took part in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas for the second time.  I only did up to Boxing Day but never shared it on here as it took me until February to get it finished.  So now we are in December I will share my entries from last year as I am not taking part this year.

This is the front page for my entries as I was going to keep my pages in my Document 2011 album.  I used a vellum sheet from Webster's Pages Sweet Season collection handstitched to cream cardstock.


Apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day, I used a 6 pocket 6x4 page protector so that each day was quick and easy to do.

Day 1 - Christmas Manifesto


To keep things nice and easy Shimelle had provided one that could just be printed off.

Day 2 -comparing the weather on 2nd December - thank goodness we didn't have snow last year!!


Day 3 - about the handmade cards that I make for fundraising each year


1 comment:

  1. wow, love the weather page, what a difference! I was planning to do that last year too, didnt even start it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...