Friday 28 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2011 - Part Four

Days 16 - 20 of last year's Journal Your Christmas.

Day 16 - a list of all the things that I am thankful for.


Day 17 - I saw this and I thought of you!!  My sister loves guinea pigs, so when I saw a lady making these on Facebook I just had to order one for my sister in the colours of Squidgy, the guinea pig she had for many years.


Day 18 - Christmas Dinner - recently we have started having a very chilled out day on Christmas Day and have bacon baguettes for our lunch and then have Steak & Chips for dinner.  We have a traditional turkey dinner now on Boxing Day.


Day 19 - My letter to Santa


 Day 20 - Our annual trip to the Pantomime in Eastbourne



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...