Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happy Christmas Mum

I used one of my favourite Lili of the Valley stamps to make this easel card for my Mum.


I am entering this card into this month's challenge at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts, which is a free choice challenge.  It is also my card for week 48 of the 52 cards challenge which was a colour combination challenge - I chose the traditional red and green.

Supplies -

Holly Paper - Craft Creations
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
Woodware Holly Punch
Scalloped circle and circle nestability dies
EK Success flower punches

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card for your mom! i love all the red gems and the layout with such a sweet image. thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more challenge this month.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your cute card Karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet Christmas card Karen, thanks so much and sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Karen,
    so sweet and adorable card.
    Thank you for sharing at
    Penny Black and more Challenge.
    Happy Christmas;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...