Sunday 5 April 2015

Beat the Christmas Rush - March

I am trying every month to make some Christmas cards so that I have plenty ready for when I do my fundraisers later in the year. 

These are the ones that I made for March's Beat the Christmas Rush.  Whilst we were away at Meadow Barn, Fiona showed us how to make a slider card like this one.  I had a go at making my own but decided to make mine with a sliding Christmas tree as I had the Stampin Up set 'Festival of Trees' with co-ordinating punch with me.

I made six in total - the holly paper is from Craft Creations and the sentiment is  Personal Impressions




Thank you for Fiona for sharing how to make these.  You can find out all about Beat the Christmas Rush on Sue's blog.

4 comments:

  1. I love the slider! That's a really neat idea to make a card that bit more special

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great job of them. It's always fun to see someone else's interpretation of a design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, they look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are so clever! Love them.
    Thanks for joining in Beat the Christmas Rush. :)
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...