Tuesday 28 April 2015

Beat the Christmas Rush Part 1 - Snowman Holly

OMG where did all the tumbleweed and cobwebs come from???  You would have thought that someone could have put a duster around here whilst I've been laid up!!  Oh well before I do any cleaning I will share some cards made for this month's Beat the Christmas Rush

I used a new stamp bought in the sales by Stampendous called 'Snowman Holly'. 


I coloured the images with Promarkers and then glazed the holly berries with a red glaze pen.



I stamped the holly portion of the stamp again, cut it out and layered it over the top to create some dimension to the card.


When die cutting the mats out for the stamped image, I diecut a smaller rectangle mat from the card so that I wasn't wasting too much cardstock - I then quickly rustled up a set of smaller cards using those mats - I will share those in a couple of days time.

You can find out all about Beat the Christmas Rush on Sue's blog

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy a bit of fussy cutting, but I'm not sure I'd want to repeat it six times over! Yours is perfect. A lovely set of cards. They are stacking up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back. You're going to be well prepared by the time December comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling. I envy your initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely fussy cutting and layering.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...