Wednesday 15 April 2015

Convention Chocolates

It has become a tradition now for me to make these themed packs of chocolates to give out to friends at the Marillion conventions.  I originally got the idea for them from the It's All Fiddle Fart blog.

This year the albums for the convention were Anoraknophobia and Marbles and I used images produced by Marjo Klingenberg, Carla Barros and Mark Kennedy to decorate them.



I didn't get a chance to photograph the packs that I took to the UK convention in Wolverhampton last weekend as I was still packaging them up the night before we left.  I did however get a quick snap of the chocolates waiting to be packaged.

The only difference apart from saying Wolves 2015 on the back was the Barry image against a Union Jack instead of the Dutch flag.  I enjoy making these as I can set up a production line approach to do them plus they are a great laptray craft so I can watch TV at the same time!!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you can practically make these in your sleep now! They look so cool. Far too good to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so professional

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they went down a storm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...